About the Widepix
Widepix is a talent-driven, global creative company with offices in Minsk and Warsaw. Since 2016 we have been building a home for the world’s most talented dreamers, makers, and doers in a collaborative, ego-free culture that breeds partnership and creative ambition. At our core, we exist to find creative opportunities in every challenge, not just to think, but to make, and ultimately put extraordinary things into the world that inspire people.
- Collaborate with the rest of the 3D Team to produce high quality animations.
- Partner with Animators and Creative Directors to produce motion explorations for project pitches.
- Style-framing, animating, lighting & lookdev, compositingAble to organize and optimize scenes and renders
- Open to handing off and collaborating on shots
- Capable of resolving technical problems and eager to share findings
- 1-2+ Years of experience working in an industry relevant to the skillset.
- Sharp eye for motion and camera work.
- Experience producing slick keyframe animation.
- Good understanding of procedural and/or programmatic animation techniques.
- Strong organizational skills and discipline tracking your own work
- Maintain the local office’s working hours and be punctual to meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to do self-directed learning
- Ability to follow feedback and instruction from supervisors and leads.
- Intimate software knowledge of C4D;
- Relevant render engines; Redshift
- Bonus software knowledge: ZBrush, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Nuke, Python Scripting
Compensation range (netto) :
$1300/m - $2000/m